Wondering what procedures are safe in the summertime?
Many med spas and aesthetic medical practices slow down in the summer months. This is due to multiple reasons such as patients not wanting down time during the summer, tan skin is not as safe to treat, vacations, and the kids are home from school. Well at CAMI we are happy to tell you we remain just as busy during the summer months as any other time of the year.
Why are we able to treat patients all year long? Carolina Age Management has meticulously selected cutting edge technology that will allow patients to treat their conditions all year round, especially during the summer with no risk, and little to no downtime.
I would like to introduce a “Top Ten” list of procedures that are perfectly safe to perform in the summer months with little to no downtime keeping you looking your best on the Lake this year.
Dr. G’s Top Ten Summer Sizzlers
- ThermiTight® – an amazing procedure to tighten the skin using a minimally invasive technique that will leave you with no downtime. Results last 2-5 years, and common areas to treat are the jowls, chin, neck, arms (biceps), abdomen, buttocks, and knees. This technology is revolutionary and phenomenal.
- Vivace™ Microneedling RF – this is the most advanced microneedling device on the market, and will not only reduce fine lines and wrinkles, but also tighten the skin on the face, neck or chest. Add Platelet Rich Plasma to intensify results. You will experience some minor redness for 1-2 days making this an excellent summer treatment choice. This can also treat stretch marks on the skin effective to get you ready for that bikini or swimsuit.
- Botox® – There is never a bad time to do Botox!
- Dermal Fillers – Sun and heat will only make the results sizzle even more as dermal fillers always deliver phenomenal results. Worried about bruising? Our injectors are the best in the business, but if you do by slim chance bruise we offer free BBL laser treatments post procedure to get rid of that bruise in a fraction of the time.
- GentleMax Pro Laser Hair Removal – Guys – STOP buzzing your chest and back. Ladies – stop shaving and waxing. We can treat all skin types, all year round with our newest state of the art laser. It will keep you looking smooth and natural all year round, even on the Lake!
- Chemical Peel – A little peeling for a couple of days for a fresh new glow can be accomplished over a weekend
- PRP – It’s simple. We draw your own blood to derive your best healing factors and then put them back into your body where you want to look and feel your best. This is Art of Healing on steroids!
- FUE Hair Restoration – Hair Transplantation has come a long way from the old strip method that leaves a nasty scar on the back of the head. Did you know we can do a hair transplant now, and within a week or two, nobody will ever know you had it done in the majority of cases. You don’t even have to shave your head! Get the procedure done this summer, and next summer you will have a full head of hair with NO SCARS to show for it.
- ThermiVa® – Many think this is just for the ladies, but we have had several gentlemen call and thank us after their significant other has this treatment completed. It is painless yet effective. There is no downtime, and in fact we encourage women to resume normal daily activities the same day. Several conditions are treated such as orgasmic dysfunction, vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, vaginal laxity or loose skin, and external labial loose skin. Pair this with a laser bikini Brazilian and a BBL for pigment reduction to roll the feminine clock back a couple decades.
- ThermiSmooth® – A very simple and painless procedure to help tighten fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and facial areas.
We hope to see you all summer long! Enjoy the Lake and the summer fun. Don’t forget to wear a medical grade sunblock with a physical barrier such as EltaMD. Ask our estheticians which strength and tint is just right for you!