At the CAMI Med Spa Huntersville and Med Spa in Lincolnton NC, we’re happy to provide our patients with facial balancing with fillers. If you have any questions about the procedure, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
What is Facial Balancing?
Facial balancing is sometimes called the “harmonizing” of the face. It’s all about ensuring harmony and proportionality between your facial features, ensuring that everything from your chin to your lips to your nose are in the correct ratio. Through facial balancing, patients can achieve a selfie-ready profile, and gain great confidence in how they look.
It’s important to note that facial balancing is a highly individualized treatment. It’s all about providing you with tailored results, as dictated by your facial features and your aesthetic goals.
With that said, what are the benefits of performing facial balancing with fillers?
Dermal fillers, also known as soft tissue fillers, are injectable medications that can be used pretty much anywhere on the face, including the cheeks, brow, lips, chin and beyond. When injected, fillers produce a naturally “plumping” effect. They can fill out hollow areas where you may have lost skin and tissue volume, create facial feature symmetry and they also smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
Performing facial balancing with fillers requires an artistic eye and a skilled hand; the right kinds of dermal fillers Lincolnton NC must be chosen, and they must be administered in just the right amounts and just the right places to produce the most natural-looking, well-balanced, and beautiful results.
Am I a Good Candidate for Facial Balancing with Fillers?
If facial balancing sounds like something you’re interested in, we’d recommend scheduling an appointment for a consultation. When you meet with one of our providers, we’ll listen to your needs and concerns, answer any questions about the treatment process, and verify whether you’re eligible for facial balancing with fillers.
Generally speaking, the best candidates for facial balancing:
- Feel self-conscious due to the shape of their face or the ratio of their features.
- Wish to correct imperfections, including wrinkles and fine lines.
- Are disinterested in having a facelift or any other kind of plastic surgery.
- Have taken the time to meet with a provider and have realistic expectations about the procedure.
- Are in pretty good health overall, and do not have any underlying conditions that might make them more prone to bleeding, swelling, or impaired healing.
Let's Talk About Your Aesthetic Concerns. Why Wait Any Longer?
To find out more about your candidacy for facial balancing via dermal fillers, and our other facial rejuvenation facials Lincolnton NC and dermatologist services in Lincolnton NC don’t hesitate to contact CAMI at any time.
What are the Pros and Cons of Facial Balancing with Fillers?
As you think about whether this procedure is right for you, consider some of the advantages as well as potential drawbacks.
The Pros of Facial Balancing
Some of the biggest pros include:
- Soft tissue fillers offer very rapid results; in fact, most patients will see improvements to their appearance almost immediately.
- Because this is not a surgical procedure, you don’t have to worry about incisions, anesthesia, or any kind of extended downtime.
- A topical numbing agent is used, which means that there is virtually no discomfort during the entire procedure.
- The initial cost is typically lower than what you’d pay for a nose job, chin implants, or other, comparable procedures.
- This in-office procedure takes just minutes, and most patients can go right back to their normal activities.
- Facial balancing is totally personalized, which means you can work with a provider who will tailor their work to provide the right aesthetic results.
The Cons of Facial Balancing
As for potential drawbacks, here are a few things to consider:
The effects of dermal fillers are not permanent. Depending on the type of fillers used, and your personal tolerance level for dermal fillers, your results may last for up to 18 months.
While fillers can offer significant results, they cannot provide the kinds of structural changes you’d get from a facelift or a nose job. In other words, fillers alone may not be sufficient for getting the results you want.
Can I Buy Fillers and Perform Facial Balancing on Myself?
While DIY facial balancing is technically possible, it’s not recommended. There are a few reasons for this.
One, you can get fillers from Amazon or from health and beauty stores, but only a trained clinician will know which types of fillers will produce the desired outcome. (They are not all created equal.) Additionally, a skilled clinician will be able to provide the aesthetic touch you’re looking for, ensuring results that truly look natural and well-proportioned.
Another reason why we advise against the DIY approach is that there can be some risks involved; fillers are generally considered to be safe, but only when administered by a trained professional who understands the anatomy of the face. When used at home, you run a much greater risk of nerve damage, blindness, or hospitalization due to infection particularly if you use fillers anywhere near your eyes.
Find Out More About Facial Balancing with Fillers
Through the use of soft tissue fillers, you can correct issues of facial balance and proportionality, gaining results that look natural and elegant, and experiencing a major increase in self-confidence. The best way to pursue these results is by scheduling a consultation with a skilled clinician, such as those who work here at CAMI.
We’re pleased to provide a personalized approach to facial balancing and to assist you in identifying the right fillers as well as other anti-aging treatments like Botox Lincolnton NC for the job. We’d love to talk with you further about your aesthetic goals and to let you know whether fillers are the best treatment for you. To set up a consultation appointment, reach out to CAMI Med Spa in Huntersville, NC.